The spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Alberta and around the world has raised concerns for everyone in these trying times. The Nursery Golf and Country Club values the well-being of our staff and customers. We want you to know that your health & safety will remain our top priority as this situation continues to evolve.
The Nursery Golf and Country Club is following the lead of public health authorities and doing our part to limit the spread of the virus.
Here are the steps we are taking:
- Requiring our employees to work from home if they feel unwell or if they have been in contact with anyone that is exhibiting flu-like symptoms
- Increased cleanliness of our facilities especially in high traffic areas
- Notices throughout our facility for customers and employees to use caution and practice best hygiene methods to prevent the spread of the virus
- Modified cups on putting greens
- Local rule: Do not touch the pin
- No ball washers
- Removing bunker hand rakes
- Removing benches
- Removing scorecard pickup locations within the clubhouse and on #1 tee
- Sanitizing both pull carts and power carts after every use
- Encouraging people to pay over the phone
- Glass shield on an exterior sliding window for payments and purchasing of goods to protect our workers.
- Staged line up area for payments, keeping the 6 ft distance between customers
The Nursery Golf and Country Club will continue to monitor the recommendations of government and health officials as well as industry best practices and pass along relevant information and updates as necessary.
We thank everyone for their understanding and look forward to having a great 2021 Golf and RV season.
The Nursery Golf and Country Club